The main aim of studying in the life of our young students is to acquire knowledge as well as to find a job according to one’s ability. The sole aim of studying in a college of repute is the desire for a better placement. Every student wants either to get a job in a company or a Government job of his/her choice or to acquire knowledge during his/her college studies to start one’s own business.
To get proper guidance, Students depend on the college Placement Cell for their better future. Keeping these hopes and needs of the students in mind, Placement Cell is working in the Government College, Hisar.
The Vision of Training and Placement Cell is to impart necessary training to our students to meet the expectations of the Industry and to achieve maximum placements by providing them adequate job opportunities.
- To provide sufficient training on aptitude tests, group discussions, presentations, communication skills, soft skills, facing HR and mock interviews for enhancing the employability of the students, to improve their technical knowledge and to let them select their careers.
- To make the students aware about the corporate culture and career opportunities by organizing technical and guidance related guest lectures, workshops, seminars and industrial trainings by experienced personnel from the Industry.
- To join hands with renowned organizations from the Industry and organize recruitment drives for our students within and outside the campus.
- To arrange for industrial visits to widen the experiences of students.
Activities of Placement Cell
Organizing extension talks, seminars and events on various topics:
- How to start your career?
- What to do after Graduation / Post Graduation?
- Career Paths for Arts, Science and Commerce Graduates / Post Graduates.
- Demonetization and Employment Opportunities
- How to develop your Vocabulary?
To provide students with detailed information about the National Career Service Scheme.
To arrange Industrial Visits.
Providing detailed information about the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme to the students.
Organizing Divisional Level Employability Training and Job Fairs.
Organizing programs and conducting workshops on interview skills.
Demonstrate job requirements of different Departments.
Purchase of magazines and employment newspapers for students:
- Career 360
- Amar Ujala G.K.
- The Hindu (Newspaper)
To arrange for student interviews in having high Reputation Companies like Infosys Technology Ltd. and Wipro.
Books for competition are also provided by the placement cell to the students.
Job Fair Video Links:-
Link for Job Fair 2017:
Link for Job Fair 2018:
Link for Job Fair 2019:
Link for Job Fair 2020:
E-Mail ID of Placement Cell: email@example.com
List of Companies
3. Job Wala.com
8. Hp Cotton Mills
9. Jindal Stainless Steel Ltd.
10. Forever Living International
11. DCM Textiles
12. Pukhraj Health Care
13. Ujjwal Biotech
14. Ravindra Tubes
15. Unique Motors
16. Satin Credit care
17. Mahalakshmi Agri Care (P) Ltd
19. Pat Technology
21. Aditya Birla
22. Leyom International
24. Kotak Mahindra
25. Excide life
26. HDFC Life
27. SBI Life
28. New Star Insurance
29. 3 Edge Services
32. Agro Chemicals
33. Jain Jewellers
34. Power Care
35. Kangnem Water Engil