NCC AIR WING
NCC was formally inaugurated on 15 Jul 1948 by National Cadet Corps Act of 1948 which was celebrated as NCC DAY every year. In 1950 Air Wing was added on 01 Apr with one Air squadron each at Bombay and Kolkata. The motto of NCC is ‘Unity and Discipline ‘. In living up to its motto , the NCC strives to bring together the youth hailing from different parts of the country and molding them into united, secular and disciplined citizen of the nation. The authorized Strength of the subunit is 59 cadets(Girls & Boys) under the leadership of Dr. Govil Jindal. This Subunit worked under the guidance of 1HAR AIR SQN NCC UNIT , TDB Sr. Sc. School, Hisar.
AIMS OF NCC AIR WING
- To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, Sportsmanship and Ideals of Selfless Service among the Youth of the Country.
- To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
- To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
MOTTO OF NCC
UNITY AND DISCIPLINE
OBJECTIVE OF NCC AIR WING
- Create interest amongst the youth of the nation in aviation activities.
- In the Flying Sqns, besides normal trg, cdts are imparted trg in gliding / microlite flying activities.
- COs and GIs of Air Sqns under them, attain glider and microlite instructor status within two months of their posting to the Sqn.
- Microlite, gliders and winches are kept in a high state of serviceability.
NCC Army Wing (Boys)
1/3 Coy of 03 HAR Bn NCC having strength of 106 Cadet (Boys) is under the command of Capt Raj Pal, Associate NCC Officer since 06 June,2004.
Activities of NCC Army Wing (Boys)
- The cadets participate in celebration of Independence and Republic Days at district level celebrations.
- The cadets have enrolled themselves under “SWACHH BHARAT SUMMER INTRENSHIP” (SBSI) under the guidance of Capt Raj Pal, Associate NCC Officer cum Nodal Officer.
- 50 cadets have attended The Annual Training Camp at CCSHAU, Hisar from 07 June, 2018 to 16 June, 2018 under the command of Col S. K. Gupta, Commanding Officer 03 HAR Bn NCC, Hisar.
- 03 cadets have been selected for Pre TSC scheduled from 17.07.2018 to 26.07.2018 under the command of 11 HAR Bn NCC, Bhiwani.
- The enrollment of cadets for session 2018-19 was conducted on 24.07.2018.
- Tree plantation was organized on 24.07.2018 at college campus. Cadets planted saplings in presence of Dr P. S. Rohilla, Principal Government College, Capt Raj Pal Sangwan, Associate NCC Officer and Parade Instructors.
- NCC Army Wing unit of this college has been given responsibility to participate in the March Past for the celebration of District Head Quarter level Independence Day celebration i.e. 15.08.2018.
NCC Army Wing (Girls)
ABOUT NCC GIRLS ARMY WING:-
Our institution has been authorized to conduct activities for one platoon consisting of 54 cadets vide DTE Punjab, Haryana, HP &Chandigarh letter No.7701/HAR/P&C/13 Dt.27/jun.2017 Enrolled 15 cadets in 1St year and 16 cadets in 2nd year 2017
Now there are 52 cadets enrolled in session 2019 cadet 21 in 15t year 19 cadets in 2nd year & 12 cadets in final year.
Detail of NCC Incharge-
- ANO LT. (Dr. SNEH LATA)
- Associate Professor (Defence Studies)
- M.A.(Defence Studies ,Sociology) Ph.D, Defence Studies
- LT. Sneh lata attendeel TSC DG NCC Garrission parade ground Delhi cantt 19 Sep.— 3OSept 2016 And 18 sept.—29 sept. 2017
- Raising of new sub unit 27 June 2017 one platoon consisting of 54 SW cadets vide NCC Dte. Punjab Haryana , HP and Chandigarh.
- Lt. Sneh Lata got appreciation certificate for outstanding performance in ATC during the year 2017—18 from ADG NCC Major General RS Mann, VSM Punjab,Haryana, HP & CHD NCC directorated on 16 july 2018 at Rohtak HQ.
- Lt. Sneh Lata got appreciation certificate for outstanding performance in AITSC (GIRLS) during the year 2016—17 from BRIG B S DALAL Group Commander on 3 oct 2016 Rohtak
ACHIEVEMENTS OF NCC GIRLS
- Attended ATC camp 4 Jan. to 13 Jan. Org. by 3 har. Girls bn ncc hisar and Alka class B.Sc ll N.M got 1St Position in pub|ic speaking competition
- Our cadets got best performance in Rajasthani dance in ATC Camp 2018
- Cadet Sonia selected for Para Basic course at Agra 04/09/18 to 13/01/18
- She was the one of cadet selected from Rohtak group HQ from 3 Haryana girls army wing Hisar
- Suman Rani cadet from B.A. final year selected for TSC at Delhi cantt from 17 sep. to 28 sep 2018 and got 3rd position over all PB, HAR, HP & Chd Dte
- Cadet Manvi BSC 2nd year non medical got 15t position and Sayujya BSC Med. final year got 3rd in public speaking competition in ATC camp held on 4/01/2019 to 13/01/2019 Org. by 3 Har. Girls Bn NCC Hisar